Last updated: November 2019
Fashion TV India ("us", "we", or "our") operates ftvsalon.in (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for internal processes of F Salon and improving your experience on the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
At FashionTV India LTD, F Salon respects the privacy of individual/visitor and is committed to take reasonable precautions to protect information consisting of Personal information and `Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ (SPDI) (“Information”) of visitors of the website and comply with all legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations related to privacy. F Salon has adopted the “Privacy by Default” principles in its approach to data privacy i.e. privacy of data and information is upheld first by default.
This policy covers the processing, storage, and access to Information as required under lawful and/or contractual activities with F Salon or otherwise required in the normal course of business. It describes F Salon’ policies and procedures on the collection, usage, and disclosure of Information provided/received by natural persons and meets the requirements established under:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
This policy applies to all visitors to this F Salon’ website.
2- Information covered by this Policy
This policy applies to information collected and processed by F Salon consisting of the following:2.1
Personal information is information related to a visitor or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of Full Name, Date of Birth, Age, Current City, Birth City, Mobile Number, Email ID, Social Media Handles like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Passport Details.
While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
The Personal Information will be used for the internal processes of the F Salon such as the following:
1. Screening and Selection process of the participants.
2. To give you the latest updates about the F Salon, offers, sales, discounts, etc.
3. Communication regarding F Salon
4. Sharing with our Partners for your better experience2.2
Sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by F Salon, consisting of:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to F Salon for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under the above personal information categories by F Salon for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.2.3 Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the information and help us with the insights to ensure our users get the best experience.
F Salon shall collect and use Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- that a visitor may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of F Salon’ website;
- to provide information or interactive services through this website, to the visitor’s e-mail address or, where the visitor wishes it to be sent by post, to the visitor’s postal address;
- to seek the visitor’s feedback or to contact the visitor in relation to the services offered on F Salon' website;
- to process orders or applications submitted by the visitor;
- to administer or otherwise carry out F Salon’ obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with F Salon;
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the visitor;
- to create products or services that may meet the visitor’s needs;
- to process and respond to requests, improve F Salon operations, and communicate with visitor/s about F Salon products, services and businesses; and
- to allow the visitor to subscribe to F Salon news alerts.
4- Collection of Information
Only the minimum information required to meet the purposes mentioned in this policy shall be collected from the visitor/s. Neither F Salon nor its representatives shall be responsible for the authenticity of such Information provided by the visitor/s.
As a normal business practice, F Salon may collect Information in order to enable secure online authentication, interaction and transaction with natural persons. This may include the installation of cookies and the collection of other session data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies help us determine if a user is logged in and then deliver the right experience and features to that unique user.
Cookies help us impose security measures on our website. They also help detect unusual and suspicious activities.
Cookies deliver a better advertising experience for both users and us. Cookies help connect us to users who are most interested in our services and products based on the user's browsing history.
Cookies help us to learn how services work for different people and how to route traffic between servers.
Analytics and Research:
5- Access, Correction of Information and withdrawal of consent
Any modifications/corrections required to the Information can be carried out on the website. In the event the visitor is unable to do so due to lack of functionality in F Salon website and/or the visitor wants to withdraw his/her consent to provide SPDI, he/she may contact the Grievance Officer, the details whereof are provided in clause 10 of this policy.
6- Retention, Processing, and storage of Information6.1
F Salon shall retain Information for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes as mentioned in this policy.6.2
F Salon has implemented required security practices and standards in line with the global standards and has a comprehensive documented information security program and policy in place, which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with the information assets being protected with F Salon nature of business. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology, and regulatory changes.
7- Disclosure of Information7.1
F Salon shall not use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this policy, except with the consent of visitors providing such Information or as required by law. However, F Salon may be legally required to disclose the Information in the following cases:
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation;
- Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such information.
Where necessary, F Salon may disclose Information to business partners or third parties during the normal course of business for the purposes mentioned in this policy. In such cases, F Salon will only share Information related data when F Salon is assured that:
- The Information is processed legitimately and appropriately by the business partner or third party in line with the established consent or in line with legal requirements.
- The business partner or third party has adopted a reasonable and equivalent level of security practices and procedures to ensure the security of the information shared.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10- Contact Us